Some services on this site make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect information about the Wi-fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you.
We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you. You will be asked for your permisison each time a location-based service is requested.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site/game you visited.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
Tracking and Ads
Both first and third-party cookies are present on this site. These tracking technologies are used:
- To customize the user experience to your tastes and interests
- To gauge the effectiveness of customer communications and marketing campaigns
- By third parties to provide behavioral-based advertising
- By third parties to analyze advertising interest and effectiveness
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Website, or to provide features such as Share This. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page, which features they used, and which links they clicked on. We use this complied information to understand and optimize how our site/game is used. This third party may place cookies on your computer and embed electronic images on our web pages known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) to collect this information.
Cookies or web beacons may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links recipients have opened. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below: